1. 38° and 45° helix end mill versions for roughing and finishing operations.
2. Unequal flute spacing for reduced vibrations.
3. Center cutting for plunging and ramping.
4. Wiper facet grind for improved floor finish.
5. Innovative heel and core design stabilizes the cutting edges.
Increase your output due to less tool changes and increased Metal Removal Rates (MRR).
No specific tools for roughing and finishing necessary.
Less passes due to 1 x D slotting capability.
Perfect for MQL (Minimum Quantity Lubrication) methods.