TDF511A/WU20PD • TDF521A/WN15HD • A-Shank • 3 x D
TOP DRILL FLAT with Through Coolant
|SAP Material Number||6197128|
|ISO Catalog Number||TDF521A16000|
|ANSI Catalog Number||TDF521A16000|
|[D1] Drill Diameter M||16.0000|
|[D1] Drill Diameter M||.6299|
|[L] Overall Length||115.0000|
|[L] Overall Length||4.527|
|[L3] Flute Length||65.0000|
|[L3] Flute Length||2.559|
|[L4] Maximum Drilling Depth||45.0000|
|[L4] Maximum Drilling Depth||1.771|
|[LS] Shank Length||48.0|
|[LS] Shank Length||1.889|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||16.0|
|[D] Adapter / Shank / Bore Diameter||.6299|
Features and benefits
- Flat bottom drill with through coolant.
- Application specific SC Drills design to reduce the number of operations when: 1) a flat bottom hole is needed, eliminating the needs of an additional SC End Mill; 2) is necessary the preparation on an inclined or curved surface.
- Four-margin land design to improve hole straightness and roundness. Increased stability even in crossing holes operations.
- Creates full flat bottom holes.
- Two grades to cover the majority of the workpiece materials.
Composition: With a multilayered PVD TiN-TiAlN coating, a high-quality submicron carbide substrate and a state-of-the-art surface condition, this grade gives the highest level of wear resistance at high cutting speeds.
Application: First choice for alloyed and high-alloyed steels and cast irons. A state-of-the-art surface condition enables superior chip evacuation even when MQL is applied.PMKS