ISO Turning Inserts
High Performance Turning Inserts
WIDIA, an innovator of carbide cutting tools, offers high-performance turning inserts in different grades and geometries to machine a variety of workpiece materials like steel, stainless steel, cast iron, high-temp alloys and aluminum.
The VictoryTM portfolio offers a comprehensive range of ISO Turning Inserts with advanced substrates and coating technologies for high productivity, long tool life and reliability in rough to finish-turning applications. The WIDIA Victory Turning Inserts can be applied across a wide range of applications, providing long, consistent tool life with effective chip control and smooth surface finish at a strong cost performance ratio.
Multilayer coated inserts providing high-speed capability for finishing to roughing operations. Enhance chip control for better tool life and superior surface finishes.
- Screw-on inserts are first choice for I.D. turning of all materials and O.D. turning on small to medium lathes
- Suitable for workpiece materials.
- Negative style inserts are your first choice for general machining of materials on medium to large lathes.
- Negative style inserts offer the best economy for high metal removal rates
- Available in flat-top and chip-control geometries with both moulded and ground peripheries
- Suitable for all workpiece materials
- Ceramic inserts are a great choice for productive machining of high-temp alloys.
- Negative rake inserts are also recommended for the machining of hardened materials and cast irons.
- Available in flat-top geometries with moulded and ground peripheries.
PcBN and PCD
- PcBN can be used for machining steels with a hardness higher than the 48 HRC.
- PcBN inserts can also be used for productivity improvements in machining cast irons and high-temp alloys.
- PCD inserts are used for machining non-ferrous materials.
Please select a file to download
. Please enter the desired qty for the material(s) you want to include in your promotion or Proceed Without Promotion and only your base materials will be added to the cart.
Minimum quantity should be
|SAP Material Number||ISO Catalog Number||Grade|
You are about to leave the Solution building process.
Are you sure you want to leave?