Double-Sided Round Milling Insert
The M200™ Series features a revolutionary double-sided round insert that is capable of running in multiple types of milling operations and workpiece materials, increasing customer productivity with the most efficient cost per edge.
- Double Sided insert with up to 12 cutting edges for a more productive cutting process.
- Higher clearance in bodies to permit copy milling operations like pocketing, profiling, blade machining and 5-axis machining. Face milling operations are also possible.
- Three different insert sizes and three insert topography styles using WIDIA Victory milling grades to attack any type of material and application.
- Unique anti-rotation feature for excellent stability for higher feed rates and cutting forces. Easy to index insert in pocket.
- Screw-on end mills, and shell mills with internal coolant.