Best-in-class face milling platform to boost productivity on taper 50 spindle milling machines and driven tools.
- Low cost per edge, high productivity solution.
- One series that meets every face milling need.
- 75°,45°, and 31° lead angles.
- High tool life in light to heavy machining.
Best-in-class face milling platform to boost productivity on taper 40 spindle milling machines and driven tools.
- First choice for low depth of cut face milling.
- Low cost per edge and high productivity.
- Recutting force due to soft cutting action.
- Significantly increased Metal Removal Rates (MRR).
M1200 Max Screw Clamping is a 12-edged face mill for customers who need to run at a higher DOC up to 7,5mm with a tool with the best cost-per-edge.
- Mill for Steel, Stainless Steel, Grey Cast Iron and Nodular Iron
- Universal HNMU11 -MM geometry in grades WP35CM, WU20PM, WK15CM.
- Comprehensive offering: Cutters with 56° lead angle with a 7mm strong and thick insert.
- Pressed-and-sintered-to-size (PSTS) insert in 11mm IC.
- High DOC capability (7,5mm Ap1 max).