Reliability Where it Matters Most
The VSM22 shoulder mill will continuously face large-walled, big components in Stainless Steel, Cast Iron and Steel using high depth of cuts while providing free chip flow for a clean work area.
The VSM22 shoulder mill is built for heavy-duty machining equipped with precision ground inserts featuring .787" (20mm) long cutting edges to face big components with high DOCs. Two insert geometries are available for heavy roughing or general purpose applications.
Features & Benefits
- .787" (20mm) long insert cutting edge length, .25" (6,35mm) thick
- Precision ground insert with a positive rake and helical cutting edge to enable smooth cutting action,
even in unstable conditions
- .084" (2,14mm) wiper facet for accurate indexing
- Through-coolant cutter body
- Cutters with a chip gash for free chip flow and a clean workpiece